Job Title: Senior Network Engineer
Work Location: Marlborough, MA.
Contract Duration: 6 months
Exp Required: Minimum 8+Yrs of Experience.

Min Requirements:

Cisco Routers and switches (NxOS, CatOS and IOS) NXOS is Required for this
role
Routing protocols (OSPF and BGP) - Both are Required
Provide Tier 1,Tier 2 and or Tier 3 support
Participate in on-call Rotation support and be flexible
Good communication skills
GSS, ACE, Wireless, Riverbeds, Infoblox exp is a +
Financial Services is a +
Cisco Certification is a +
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or
know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest,
please call me ASAP at (203) 718-2011, even if we have spoken recently about
a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime
phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the
essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Ankur Mohan
Quantronix, Inc
2969 Whitney Avenue