********Send me the resume on adi...@coreintegrators.com
<adi...@droisys.com> ******* *

Hi

This is *Aditya* from *Core Integrators*, I have an Urgent Requirement
for* .NET
Developer with Oracle and DB2 in West Chester, PA*. If you are interested,
I would like the opportunity to present you to my client. Please send us an
updated copy of your resume with a daytime, evening phone number, expected
compensation in your next job and best time to reach you.

*Job Title:  .NET Developer with Oracle and DB2 Mainframe background*

*Location:  West Chester, PA*

*Duration:  3 to 6 Months with Extension*

We have the immediate need for a mid-level .net Resource to support the
Florence Upgrade project.

*SPECIFICS:*

The .net resource will need to have .net experience in developing web
*services,
UI form development and layout, clickonce installer, windows services, tcp
ip communication within .net, oracle and DB2 connectivity from .net*.
These are all Microsoft technologies there is *no Java coding* involved.

*Job Details:*

• Modification of the following Clients Internal Java Apps to support the
Florence Upgrade:

  *  *Wave PreProcessor*

*  *  Packslip Engine*

*  *  Business Logic Processor*

*  *  Message Brokers*

For the .net resource they should have .net experience in developing web
services, UI form development and layout, clickonce installer, windows
services, tcp ip communication within .net, oracle and DB2 connectivity
from .net.

Thanks & Regards,

Aditya

Core Integrators