--
Please Share me profile  ====prab...@tresourceinc.com

Hello,

I am Prabhat,  Technical Recruiter with Technology Resource Group. We have
URGENT REQUIREMENT of *Project/Program manager *with one of our Client

Please Share Matching Profile ASAP on my id prab...@tresourceinc.com or
feel free to call me for further information, my number is 408-709-1760
Ext-843

*Role:        Project/Program manager*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 12  months *

Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills

Project/Program management

Roles and responsibility

10 years + Supply Chain experience, specialize inretail SC, forecasting
planning, retail and store operation, promotion planning
Able to manage budget and cost
Able to prepare detailed project plans and reports
Good presentation skills
Program management, stakeholder, communication, resource and  team
manangement, proven track record of delivering projects on time and budget,
Able to manage scope and following project management processes
Effective communication with client and external stakeholders
Experience in managing both onshore and offshore team

Desirable Technical / Functional Skills

Supply Chain experience in Retail

Total experience in required skill (years)

10 -15 years

*Regards,*

*Prabhat Kumar*

*Technology Resource Group*

*3736 Hills-dale Court**  Santa Clara, CA 95051*

*prab...@tresourceinc.com* <prab...@tresourceinc.com>

*Office  408-709-1760 EXT-843 , Fax:-  **408-884-2409*

[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.png@01CF711D.9C81DB60]

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
<http://www.linkedin.com/home?trk=hb_logo>

IM---prabhat.trg

Gtalk--- prabhat.trg58 <gtalk---%20alokkumartekshap...@gmail.com>

http://www.tresourceinc.com