Hi,

  I am PRAVEEN. A recruiter at United Software Group Hope you are doing
great! I have an urgent requirement mentioned below. If you find yourself
comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume
and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me
a call back at my contact number.

*Position: DevOps Analyst (Informtica)*

*Location: Herndon, VA*

*Duration:  Long Term*

*Job Descriptions:*

Develop DevOps framework and implement standards, processes, and controls
for release and deployment activities

Develop sound version control best practices based on COT CM systems
(Clearcase, svn, , etc.), including branching and merging strategies

Identify, analyze, coordinate, and resolve environment and infrastructure
needs to ensure a smooth running application

Participate in release team meetings (CRB/DRB) and pertaining to the
release process release schedule through completion

Architect and implement metrics required bring transparency in to the
migration of code from development, testing, staging, through production

Coordinate with Infrastructure team in provisioning the environments as per
the infrastructure architecture

Plan and manage releases/deployment of code through different environments
(Development, Test, Staging, UAT, and Production)

Work with Informatica, Oracle and Tibco support teams in ensuring that
proper configurations are in place and are in alignment with the
application needs

Manage the production release process and implementation plan that ensures
the reliability and availability of the platform

*Qualifications: *

Strong technical knowledge on Informatica and Oracle,

Experience on Tibco preferred

4 or more years of professional experience in Managing Build and Release
engineering,

Knowledge of SCM concepts (code lines, branching, merging, integration,
versioning, etc.)

Experience acquiring In-depth understanding of large complex software
systems to isolate defects, reproduce defects, assess risk and understand
varied customer deployments

*Praveen TiwariUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 *

*Direct PH:*

*6144959222 ext 628Fax: 1-866-764-1148 praveen...@usgrpinc.com
<praveen...@usgrpinc.com>*