Hello,

This is *Bharath Kumar* from *KRG Technologies**; *We are looking for an *Sr.
Java Developer at San Jose, CA t*he below mentioned job description.
Kindly forward me your resume, rate and contact details for further process
at  *bhara...@krgtech.com*
<https://exchange.krgtech.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=f4ab5ed531bb4bd8a469f6896c0a462f&URL=mailto%3abharathk%40krgtech.com>
 .

I also request you to forward this opportunity to your friends or
colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be in search of a job or
looking for a change.
==============================================================================================================================================================================================
*Role :* Sr. Java Developer
*Location :* San Jose, CA
*Contract:* Long term
*Note: Rest API experience is mandatory*
*General Description*:
*Java/J2EE with 8 years of experience*
*Need strong experience in Rest API*
Knowledge in Maven, Spring , Spring MVC, web services is  a must
Mandatory skills are Core java, Web services(majorly REST based web
services), SQL, Oracle, SQL tuning to improve performance.
Preferable skills are Hibernate, Springs.
Thanks & Regards
Bharath kumar
KRG Technologies Inc.
25000 *|* Avenue Stanford *|* Suite 243 *|* Valencia, CA 91355
Direct Phone: 661-310-1770 | Fax: (661) 257-9968
Email: *bhara...@krgtech.com*
<https://exchange.krgtech.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=f4ab5ed531bb4bd8a469f6896c0a462f&URL=mailto%3abharathk%40krgtech.com>
<https://exchange.krgtech.com/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>
Yahoo IM: Chidurala_bharath || Gtalk: bharathkumar.krg