Hello,

I am Prabhat,  Technical Recruiter with Technology Resource Group. We have
URGENT REQUIREMENT of *VMWare Consultant* with one of our Client

Please Share Matching Profile ASAP on my id prab...@tresourceinc.com or
feel free to call me for further information, my number is 408-709-1760
Ext-745

*Title VMWare Consultant*

*Location :  Lake Forest, CA*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

-          Help in configuring VMWare, TFS setup inter Lab

-          Able to size the H/W and S/W need for our projects

*Required Skill Set*

•         Cisco certification

•         Wireless communication skills /certification

•         Virtualization experience

           Experience in administering virtual machines (VMware and HyperV)

           Develop and configure VMs and VLANS

•         Windows 7 – Window Server 2012

•         Active Directory domain experience (admin and installation)

•         Networking experience

•         SharePoint administration

*Plus*

•         Wonderware System Platform (preferable)

•         SNMP

•         Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) – installation and
administration