Hi,

  I am PRAVEEN. A recruiter at United Software Group Hope you are doing
great! I have an urgent requirement mentioned below. If you find yourself
comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume
and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me
a call back at my contact number.

*Position: Azure admin  *

*Location: New York City - NY*

*Duration:  6+Months*

*Job Description:*

The scope of work includes:

• Well versed with Windows Azure Platform / MVC, Computing (Web Role,
Worker Role), AppFabric Services (ACS, Caching, and Service Bus) and
Storage services (table storage, blob storage, Drives) and Scaling

• Good understanding of Azure / MVC development toolkit, other development
tools, Deployment and TFS.

• Design and development Experience of cloud computing with Microsoft
Azure, SQL Azure, Migrating application on Windows Azure.

• Strong experience in design principles, Pattern and Practices, Security
and data presentation (MVC, MVVM).

• Deep experience across the Microsoft Application Platform, including the
Development Platform and Tools, Web, Windows, .NET Framework, SQL Server,
SharePoint 2013 Server, and Portal technologies.

• A solid understanding of cloud computing, IAAS, PaaS, SaaS and Cloud
design patterns.

• Experience in developing Cloud based applications thick servers and thin
clients and development of web parts and services.

• Experience in Windows Azure Technologies (CDN, ACS, Notification
services, SQL Azure, Blobs, Traffic Manager).

• Experience in implementing dynamic scalability and reliability in Azure.

*SKILLS REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*

• Preferably Windows Azure Certified Professional

• Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical
skills, enabling comprehension and development of complex business and
technical issues, topics, and plans.

• Unit testing, troubleshooting and deployment to be successful.

• Technical writing of design documents, use cases, deployment procedures
and migration services.

• Design and implement solutions on Windows Azure

• Ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and
services on the Azure platform.

• Participate in deep architectural discussions with customers to ensure
solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.

• Experience in Microsoft platform solutions using .NET 4.0, C# and SQL
Server, AJAX, JavaScript, XML, LINQ, WCF, Web Services.

• Performing on-call duties maybe required.

*The resource shall possess excellent knowledge of:*

• Application architectural design experience

• Services Oriented Architecture

• Enterprise Application Patterns Commercial experience in Windows Azure or
Amazon AWS is a plus

• Experience with consulting comfortable managing client relationships and
project expectations

• Windows PowerShell scripting for the automation of tasks

• Microsoft Active Directory services, Azure AD and integration, Kerberos
authentication and SSO.

• Service Management tools (ticketing systems).

• Service Management best practices (ITIL).

*The resource should also have good knowledge of:*

• Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2008R2, 2012 and 2014

• Microsoft SharePoint 2013

• Microsoft Office 365 Services

• Windows Operating Systems (Windows Server 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2).

• The resource should possess Azure migration skills and be familiar with
multiple workload management and possess past experience in multiple large
workload migration to Windows Azure environment.

• Microsoft certifications are highly desirable.

*Praveen TiwariUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 *

*Direct PH:*

*6144959222 ext 628Fax: 1-866-764-1148 praveen...@usgrpinc.com
<praveen...@usgrpinc.com>*