Hi,

  I am PRAVEEN. A recruiter at United Software Group Hope you are doing
great! I have an urgent requirement mentioned below. If you find yourself
comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume
and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me
a call back at my contact number.

*Position: Manual Testing (Pega/PlanView)*

*Location: Boston, MA*

*Duration:  6+ months*

*Job Description:*

1. Manual Testing team member to manage functional, Regression, Integration
/interfaces, Conversion, Reports, End to End testing.

2. Proven track record to perform all aspects of Quality Assurance, such as
planning QA activities, providing input into requirements / specification /
design.

3. Experience in Biopharma / Biotechnology / Clinical Research Organization
is a plus.

4. Experience with agile software practices and managing work across more
than one project.

5. Experience with various SDLC processes and how various QA activities and
quality-centered best practices fit into such product development
lifecycles.

6. Experience in Agile and waterfall methodology preferred.

7. Good communication skills.

8. Minimum of 6-8 years of experience providing Software QA and Testing
services.

9. Experience working with offshore teams.

10. Experience using PRPC developer portals and Rules Explorer

11. Trained on PegaRULES Process Commander (PRPC), including both
Fundamentals as well as Bootcamp.

12. Experience using PRPC’s Clipboard for testing

13. Experience using PRPC’s Performance Analyzer (PAL) to take performance
readings for subsequent performance analysis

14. Experience reviewing and verifying such PRPC rules as validation rules
and service levels

15. Experience with Project View tool - preferred

15. Familiarity with FDA regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and GxP
desirable.

16. Good knowledge of SQL is must.

17. Knowledge of HP Quality Center 10.x or higher version.

18. JIRA exposure is a plus.

*Praveen TiwariUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 *

*Direct PH:*

*6144959222 ext 628Fax: 1-866-764-1148 praveen...@usgrpinc.com
<praveen...@usgrpinc.com>*