*Please send resumes to *
*mridu...@datagrp.com * <mridu...@datagrp.com>

Hi,

I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile

*Teamcenter Consultant  *

*Multiple Locations*

*Long Term*

Relevant Experience  (in Yrs)    6-8 Yrs.

Technical/Functional Skills     Must have hands-on experience working with
Teamcenter 10

Java / J2EE and C / C++ programming languages – Advanced

Eclipse framework IDE – Functional

Siemens Teamcenter PLM BMIDE (Business Model Integrated Dev. Environment) –
Functional

Siemens Teamcenter PLM ITK (Integrated Toolkit) – Advanced

Siemens Teamcenter PLM SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) – Functional

Siemens Teamcenter PLM Workflow / Custom Handler development – Advanced

NX UFUNC programming

Experience with scripting languages like Shell/Perl/python/TCL.

Experience Required (in Yrs)    6-8 Yrs.

Roles & Responsibilities    Design and Configure Teamcenter functionalities
(Workflows, change management)

Assist in Migration of data into Teamcenter & Develop necessary ITK
handlers, scripts

Extend Data model and customize using BMIDE

ITK C++, Java and SOA Programming for Teamcenter functionalities.

Develop Migration Plan based on the object type ownership etc.

Create export/import scripts to be run using OOTB & existing custom tools

Run appropriate Teamcenter Multi site t

Troubleshoot/log and re-run failures and other issues