*Hi,* *Hope you are doing great!* *Please add me on your distribution list
as well as*
* Please take a look at the below hot list and let me know if you came
across any suitable requirements. You can reach me on mail *
*cha...@oberonit.com* <cha...@oberonit.com>*.** I look forward to work with
you as a team and hope we can close few positions available with you…*  Note:
- If you receive this email as error or if you do not like to receive my
emails please reply as REMOVE in subject line. I shall remove your email id.

  Name  Skill  Exp  Visa  Location  Relocation   POOJI  Java Dev  5+ Yrs
H1B  TX  OPEN   Harika  Java Dev  5+ Yrs  H1B  NY/NJ  NY/NJ   SRIRAM  WEBLOGIC
Admin  7 yrs  H1B  TX  OPEN   CHETANA  ETL Developer  7 yrs  H1B  TX
OPEN   NIRMALA
 Manual Tester  8+ yrs  H1B  GA  GA   MANASA  SFDC Dev/Admin  7+ Yrs  H1B
TX  OPEN   Nitisha  Microstrategy Dev  7+yrs  H1B  IL  Open   Julakanti  Sr
QA Engineer  10+ Yrs  H1B  TX  Open   Prashanth  SQL Server BI Dev  7 Yrs
H1B  TX  Open   Niranjan  Embedded C++  10 Yrs  H1B  TX  Open   Anil kumar  QA
Tester  11 yrs  H1B  MD  Open   Kyati k  SAS Cliencal     H1B  TX  Open
Ragavindraswami  SAS programer/Dev  6+ years  H1B  TX  Open   Saroj  IT
Project Mannger  15+  H1B  IL  OPEN   Srinivas  UNIX Admin with Linux  9+
H1B  TX  OPEN   Shalini  Java Dev  7+  GC  TX  OPEN   Vivek babu  Websphere
7  EAD  NC  Open   Kumar V  Data wherehouse OBIEE  8  H1B  TX  OPEN
Narmada  Hyperion Essbase & Planning  6+  L2ead  CT  open   Routray  IOS  5+
L2EAD  TX  Open   venkat  Android dev  6+  H1B  TX  OPEN   VISHALAKSHI
PL/SQL  7  EAD  CA  CA   ARCHANA  SQL BI  7  H1B  TX  OPEN

--

Thanks, & Regards,

Chandu| Oberon IT

Sales Recruiter

1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane, Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038

Email: cha...@oberonit.com   |Direct: 972-330-4350; EXT: 314Fax:
1-800-218-2820

Gtalk:* chandrasekhar.oberonit* |yahoo: chandu_oberonit|www.oberonit.com