Dear,

My name is Pankul and I'm an IT recruiter at Droisys. Our records show that
you an experienced IT professional consultant with experience in     . This
experience is relevant to one of my current openings. Please review the job
description below.

*Role                 : **Programmer-Analyst *

*Location           : Madison WI*

*Duration           : 30+ months*

*Rate:  Let’s Talk*

*Interview: Phone + F2F*

*Job Description:*

Plans, develops, tests, and documents computer programs, applying knowledge
of programming techniques and computer systems. Evaluates user request for
new or modified programs, such as for financial or human resource
management systems, clinical research trial results, statistical study of
traffic patterns, or analyzing and developing specifications for bridge
design, to determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility
with current system, and computer capabilities. Consults with user to
identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives.
Consults with user, technical staff and product vendor to determine general
approach and detailed steps in migrating data from legacy systems to new
systems under development. Formulates plan outlining steps required to
develop program, using methodologies such as structured analysis and design
or object-oriented development. Captures requirements using industry
standard development frameworks and tools. Designs reports, forms and
letters along with computer terminal screen displays to accomplish goals of
user request. Reviews screens, reports, forms and letters designs with
users. Converts project specifications, using industry standard tools, such
as object-oriented tools and code generation, into sequence of detailed
instructions and logical steps for coding into language process able by
computer, applying knowledge of computer programming techniques and
computer languages.

Enters program codes into computer system. Enters commands into computer to
run and test program. Reads computer printouts or observes display screen
to detect syntax or logic errors during program test, or uses diagnostic
software to detect errors. Replaces, deletes, or modifies codes to correct
errors. Analyzes, reviews, and alters program to increase operating
efficiency or adapt to new requirements. Writes documentation to describe
program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Writes documentation
to describe the steps in extraction, transformation, and migration of data
from one system to another. Writes manual for users to describe
installation and operating procedures. Assists users to solve operating
problems. Programmer-Analyst capabilities with 8 or more years of
experience.

*Required Skills:*

·        8+Yrs of exp with Mainframe Application Experience
*(COBOL/CICS/JCL/SQL/IDMS/DB2)* Including Ability to Identify and Create
Test Data; *Creating and Modifying Files and JCL in Order to Test the
Accuracy of System Modifications*.

·        Rich experience with Cobol

·        Experience Advanced Structured Analysis and Design for an online
and batch *DB2/CICS/MVS/Cobol/JCL* *Mainframe environment* using *SPUFI,
SQL, FILEAID, VISIO* or the like.

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or
know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest,
please call me ASAP at (408) 874-8333 Ext.278
<%28408%29%20874-8333%20Ext.213> , even if we have spoken recently about a
different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime
phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the
essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.

--

Thanks/Regards

Pankul

Technical Recruiter

Email: panku...@droisys.com |

4800 Patrick Henry Drive | Santa Clara |  CA | 95054

Direct: (408)459 5761 | Desk: 408-874-8333 Extn. 278

Skype: pankul.droisys <panku...@droisys.com>

*Help promote Green Business practices by not printing this email.*
*Seven-Time Inc. 5000 Honoree *2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
<http://www.inc.com/profile/droisys>