*Hi,*

Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an multiple requirements &
immediate opportunity, Below is the job description, please go through it,
if you have any consultants who are suitable, Please send me your
consultant updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and
availability

An early response is really appreciated.

If you have any consultant please contact this number 732-253-7849 or  send
update resume  to kondala...@tekskillsinc.com orkondaltekskills...@gmail.com

*Role                    : ETL Tester with  **Ab Initio*

*Location              : Foster city, CA*

*Duration              : 6+ months*

*Job Description:*

*Primary Skills*

·         Hands on experience on Ab Initio Latest GDE & Co-op Version for 1
or 2 years

·         Strong working experience on  SQL, Joints and ETL

·         Hands on Unix Commands( Vi , grep, process, jobs) and file
management

·         Test data and test methodologies

*Additional skills*

·         Experience in High Volume Data Testing

·         Knowledge on Hadoop concepts

·         Any Experience on Talend & Micro Strategy

 *Thanks & Regards.*

*Kondala Rao*

*Tekskills Inc.*

*200, MetroplexDrive, Suite 414, Edison, NJ – 08817 |*

*CMMI Level 3 / ISO 9001: 2008/ WMBE Certified Company   *

*Phone: 732-253-7849*

*E-mail id:kondala...@tekskillsinc.com <mailtokondala...@tekskillsinc.com>*

*www.tekskillsinc.com <http://www.tekskillsinc.com/>*