********Send me the resumes on **panku...@droisys.com* <akas...@droisys.com>
* ********

Dear,

My name is Pankul and I'm an IT recruiter at Droisys. Our records show that
you an experienced IT professional consultant with experience in     . This
experience is relevant to one of my current openings. Please review the job
description below.

*Role:                *            *OSM/UIM Support Analyst *

*Location:         *           *St. Louis, MO *

*Duration:                    Long Term *

*Interview:                  2 rounds of Skype Interview *

*Rate:  Let’s Talk*

*Job Description:*

*Working hours and Working Days: Friday to Monday : 40 Hrs week.*

*•          Friday and Monday : Two different timings: 9 AM to 5 PM OR 4 PM
to 1 AM*

*•          Saturday and Sunday: 9 am to 5pm.*

*•          Candidate will have to extend the shift any day to work for
40hr/Week.*

*Responsibilities:*

•             Administer and deploy provisioning applications (Service
Activation) – IDM

•             Plan and perform server builds and environment configurations

•             Create CRQs

•             Troubleshooting Application Issues, Defects etc.

•             Support, as necessary, Tech Onsite (TOS) calls, in the Next
Gen War Room, for as long as needed.

•             Determine issue root cause, communicate to Team management,
work with Developers, Testers, and any/all team members needed to correct
any and all Order Orchestration issues

•             Development tasks, including:

•             Create shell scripts and database stored procedures

•             Plan, support and execute deployment activities

•             Create CRQs

•             Perform MOPs

•             Create documentation to support what planning to do, how
performed, notate code changes, etc.

•             Data Migrations, including data validation, before and after
data migrations

*Skills:*

•             PL/SQL, SQL

•             KSH / BASH

*Experience:*

•             Experience with *OSM*, ASAP, *UIM* required

•             Charter experience a nice to have

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or
know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest,
please call me ASAP at (408) 874-8333 Ext.278
<%28408%29%20874-8333%20Ext.213> , even if we have spoken recently about a
different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime
phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the
essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.

--

Thanks/Regards

Pankul

Technical Recruiter

Email: panku...@droisys.com |

4800 Patrick Henry Drive | Santa Clara |  CA | 95054

Direct: (408)459 5761 | Desk: 408-874-8333 Extn. 278

Skype: pankul.droisys <panku...@droisys.com>

*Help promote Green Business practices by not printing this email.*
*Seven-Time Inc. 5000 Honoree *2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
<http://www.inc.com/profile/droisys>