**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Position: Siebel CRM Consultant*

*Work Location: Pittsburgh, PA – Requires Travelling*

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

*Relevant Experience (Yrs)*: 8+ years of IT; 6+ experience in Siebel CRM

*Technical/Functional Skills*:

Act as a SME for Siebel Open UI.

Experience in Siebel Open UI design and development

Sound knowledge of Siebel CRM and Open UI architecture

*Experienced with Siebel 8.1 configuration* and *e-Scripting* Experience
with Siebel Financial Services vertical version 8.1 - Sales functionality
(Opportunities)

Know-how of ALM

Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must.

*Siebel Certification would be preferred*

Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery etc.

*Experience Required:      *

Highly preferred to have been part of one Siebel Open UI Implementation
Project

Sound knowledge in *Siebel Open UI*

Experience in Siebel Open UI Solution Designing

Experience in Configuring UI/Business/Data Layers.

Experience in developing business services/workflows.

*Roles & Responsibilities: *

Independently complete assigned work within project timelines

Adhere to configuration standards

Unit testing

Participation in design discussions with the business

Provide options to meet business requirements

Identify potential issues or risks

Work with Business Analysts to ensure that business requirements are met.

Collaborate with alliance partners

Guide, mentor and train the team on Open UI

*Generic Managerial Skills:* Achieves the project goals and objectives
without compromising quality.

Work independently and as part of a team to guide project efforts while
developing stakeholder relationships

*Education:* Bachelor of Engineering; Masters degree preferred.