**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Position: Workday Tester*

*Location: Minneapolis, MN *

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

*Required skills and abilities:  *

•             5+ years of testing experience as a Tester

•             Minimum 2 - 4 years of experience with WorkDay application
testing

•             Minimum 4 years of experience with the HP ALM/QC tool

•             Demonstrate strong understanding of the SDLC/STLC process

•             In depth knowledge of software testing methodologies and best
practices

•             Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment

•             Ability to quickly learn the application business area
processes and its requirements

•             Strong planning and leadership skills

•             Excellent communicator - will be working in a team
environment with developers, Test Lead, BAs, PMs, and Vendors

*Position Responsibilities*

*Primary Responsibilities: *

•             Understand Workday HCM Business Processes from Initiate step
to Approver step.

•             Develop the required Test Scripts for the WorkDay System with
in HP QC.

•             Partner and consult with functional users to define and help
validate test conditions and create test scripts.

•             Execute Test Scripts for the WorkDay System within HP QC.

•             Manage defects for the WorkDay System within HP QC, provide
status and assign.

•             Log defects and determine whether or not Vendors are required
to help resolve the issue; they will subsequently inform the Project
Manager who will assign the issue to the appropriate resource for resolution

•             Create the required test artifacts per the Quality Management
System

•             Participate in all testing including, system testing,
parallel testing, and UAT through the approved project testing tool for the
Workday system.

•             Analyze Test results to ensure existing functionality and
recommends corrective action.

•             Work with developers to perform root-cause analysis

•             Identify, communicate, and track risks and issues associated
with testing.