Hi All

Greeting from Millennium Infotech Inc.

We have an urgent requirement for Java Lead position at Boston, MA and we are
looking for immediate submission. PFB the brief Job description for your
understanding. Kindly forward your profiles to  <mailto:sun...@mitiweb.com>
sun...@mitiweb.com with contact details for further process.

Role                :           Java Lead

Location         :          Boston, MA

Duration         :          Long Term

Experience     :          10 Years

H1B copy is a must for submission.

Java Lead – Boston, MA

REST, Web services, Core Java, Soap

Required Skillsets

·       Experienced Tech Lead with hands on coding experience

·       Strong Core Java expertise

·       Strong expertise around REST, Web services, Server side scripts

·        Strong system design and architecture experience

·       Understands Business context of projects on which the resource has
worked

·       Able to connect technical and business objectives

·       Able to work well in aggressive environment

·       Does not hesitate to be hands-on and takes the lead on specific modules

·       Experience in Agile methodologies like SCRUM would be preferable

·       Good communication and presentation skills

Thanks and Regards

Sundaram

Millennium Infotech Inc.

101 Morgan Lane suite# 204

Plainsboro  NJ  08536

609-378-3418 (P)    609-750-1114 (F)

Email:  <mailto:sun...@mitiweb.com> sun...@mitiweb.com

NJ Certified Minority Business | E-Verified Employer