*Hi Partners,*

 Hope you doing well,

I represent GTSS (Global Technical Software Services Inc.) an SRM Tech
Company. GTSSMinds Inc. is a US subsidiary of SRM Technologies. We are a
700m$ CMM-I Level 4, ISO 9001 company. Some of the industries we are
currently cater to
http://www.gtssminds.com/who-we-are/industries-we-serve.htm

*Find the job description and let me know your interest.*

*Title: Business Analyst*

*Location: Des Moines , Iowa (Need Locals to do F2F)*

*Duration: 6+*

*Rate : Market*

*Description*: The candidate will be responsible for identifying gaps in
data integration and management approach, advise program staff on potential
alternatives, and create and/or update documentation.

The candidate will assist program staff in creating and managing the
Request for Proposal documentation and managing the procurement process.

The candidate should have a strong background in data management,
government procurement, and managing vendor relationships. The candidate
should be a self-starter willing to jump in and work with a diverse team of
people.

·         Drive the collection of business requirements and use analysis
and/or modeling techniques to elicit requirements 7 Years Required

·         Experience in developing a Request for Proposal and managing the
RFP process 7 Years Required

·         Moderate to expert understanding of data systems, data integrity,
and data validation Required

·         Experience writing clear and concise documentation Required

·         Communicate with a variety of stakeholders Required

--

Thanks & Regards,

Muthu

Jr.Executive - Talent Acquisition

*G*lobal *T*echnical *S*oftware *S*ervices Inc.

New Jersey , USA

Reach me via Email @ *mu...@gtssminds.com <mu...@gtssminds.com>*| Work  @
609-890-0316 x 821