Hi Partners,

Hope you doing well,

I represent GTSS (Global Technical Software Services Inc.) an SRM Tech
Company. GTSSMinds Inc. is a US subsidiary of SRM Technologies. We are a
700m$ CMM-I Level 4, ISO 9001 company. Some of the industries we are
currently cater to
http://www.gtssminds.com/who-we-are/industries-we-serve.htm

Find the Job description below and let me know your interest

*Job Description:*

Title                 : SQL Developer

Location          : Saint Louis, MO 63101

Position           : *Full Time*

Rate                 : Market

*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*

Develop and utilize custom SQL queries, stored procedures and triggers to
extract data from warehouses built on Microsoft SQL Server.

Analyze complex business requirements and develop strategies for meeting
requirements.

Perform ad-hoc reporting utilizing SQL Server Integration Services, SQL
Server Reporting Services, Business Objects and SharePoint

Create and maintain SSRS reports that align data from multiple data sources

Meet business requirements and adhere to coding best-practices

Responsible to writing efficient, scalable SQL queries to select, analyze,
and report data

*Qualifications:*

Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology

3+ years of direct industry experience

Demonstrated skill using database tools such as Microsoft Access, SQL
Server Management Studio or Advanced Query Tool

Strong data analysis and report writing skills

Willingness to work within a team environment, yet capable of working
independently with minimal supervision

Strong interpersonal and consultative skills, as direct communication with
clients and co-workers is essential

--

Thanks & Regards,

Muthu

Jr.Executive - Talent Acquisition

*G*lobal *T*echnical *S*oftware *S*ervices Inc.

New Jersey , USA

Reach me via Email @ *mu...@gtssminds.com <mu...@gtssminds.com>*| Work  @
609-890-0316 x 821