Hi All

Greeting from Millennium Infotech Inc.

We have an urgent requirement for Senior Java Resource position at NYC, New
York and we are looking for immediate submission. PFB the brief Job
description for your understanding. Kindly forward your profiles to
<mailto:sun...@mitiweb.com> sun...@mitiweb.com with contact details for
further process.

Role                :           Senior Java Resource

Location         :           NYC, New York

Duration         :           2 Years

Rate                :           $560/day on C2C

JAVA - JD

Location : NYC

Client, a Global Investment Bank is looking for Senior Java Resource (
Multiple Roles) for its Cash Equities Trading team in NYC

This is a long term contract role.

Technology Requirements

*       Proficient in Core Java,  Swing GUI, Linux, Sybase, Oracle,
Messaging Middleware such as Tibco, EMS
*       Strong Multithreading and low latency development experience
*       Familiar with open source frameworks and distributed caching
products
*       Experience with Cash Equities Trading is a key for this role
*       Experience of developing in Agile, testable and continues build
frameworks
*       Investment banking experience a plus but not required.

Requirements and Experience for Band

*       10+ years' experience as a software developer building mission
critical application.
*       Intimate knowledge of Front office trading, Order management and
Exchange links a plus

Thanks and Regards

Sundaram

Millennium Infotech Inc.

101 Morgan Lane suite# 204

Plainsboro  NJ  08536

609-378-3418 (P)    609-750-1114 (F)

Email:  <mailto:sun...@mitiweb.com> sun...@mitiweb.com

NJ Certified Minority Business | E-Verified Employer