HI

This is Tom here.

I got your information from job portals. and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. If you would like to call me
please call me on my desk phone: 201 528 5326 . Also please send me a copy
of your resume in word format.

*Title          : Sr. DevOps Developer*

*Location  : Bellevue WA*

*Duration : 12+ Months*

*Requirements *

*RESPONSIBILITIES SUMMARY:*

•             Conceptual awareness around tying the full stack value back
to business value.

•             Spin up Staging and Production environments on cloud-based
environments: AWS (primary), Microsoft Azure, Google Compute Engine.

o             Automate website deployment and configuration management

•             Automate monitoring and test disaster recovery and backup
functions

•             Automate network and security management

•             Security scanning and vulnerability detection

*QUALIFICATIONS:*

•             Hands On Sr. DevOps  Developer

o             Experience in highly available 24x7 cloud production
environment

o             Cloud Infrastructure Operations experience is a must

o             Strong Linux administration and operations, Amazon Web
Services, and supporting AWS Infrastructure

o             Experience with Networking, Security, CDN for Cloud
Technologies

o             Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and
firewalling, MTR, Routing Protocols, SSH, Network Monitoring /
Troubleshooting tools a plus

o             Being able to read and write java code, and basic
coding/scripting ability in Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP

o             Experience with orchestration template technologies such as:
AWS Cloud Formation, AWS OpsWork,

o             Hands-on experience with monitoring/data collection tools
such as App Dynamics/New Relic, Nagios, Splunk

o             Robust understanding of build automation (Jenkins, Maven,
Stash etc.)

o             Experience with configuration management and automation tools
such as: Chef, Puppet, and Ansible.

o             Experience with server virtualization technology: Vagrant,
VMWare

o             Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up
through custom applications.

o             Prior experience worked in a DevOps model collaborating with
engineering and cloud partners

o             Experience with Agile development

*SOFT SKILLS*

•             Ability to work independently

•             Excellent proactive analytical and problem solving skills

•             Comfortable working in a dynamic environment and developing
flexible solutions to meet evolving requirements.

•             Experience working in projects using Agile methodology

Thanks & Regards

Tom Martin

Metasis Information Systems

Desk: 201 528 5326