*Title: Senior Dev Ops Engineer*

*Duration: 12 Month+   *

*Location: Boston MA*

*Interview Process: Telephone + Skype  *

*Positions : 4*

*Responsibilities:*

This is a hands-on position, which will require the following capabilities:

·         Lead and contribute in the DevOps team to maintain and build out
our infrastructure and servers currently operating on AWS.

·         Evolve infrastructure, server, deployment strategies and testing
to support our goal of 100% up-time and quick turnaround of deployments
for

      the engineering organization.

·         Continuously improve our infrastructure to be easy to deploy,
scalable, secure and fault-tolerant - we are providing financial
applications for the

      Fortune 500.

·         Work closely with our Architects, Engineers, Product Managers and
other clients and partners of the DevOps team to meet the needs of the

      organization to stay competitive - from the infrastructure up to the
highest level of applications.

·         Take on the same responsibilities of a DevOps engineer such as
being on-call, writing deployment scripts, debugging applications,
evaluating

      new technologies and more.

·         Help build a pipeline of qualified DevOps candidates for future
openings and lead the DevOps engineers.

·         Drive the process in which our DevOps team operates and
iterates/releases.

*Requirements and Qualifications:*

·         You are smart with an intellectual curiosity that motivates you
to keep on top of technical trends - but you also have deep knowledge in
the

      tools of choice.

·         You have supported Linux/Unix deployments for a company with a
high traffic site in the cloud(we don’t do Windows).

·         You have designed, monitored and managed scalable and
fault-tolerant deployments and supported them in real-world scenarios.

·         You have lead an Ops/DevOps team before (5 reports or more) for
2+ years - preferably at a startup.

·         You have experience with continuous integration, log collection
and analysis, builds and performance monitoring/tuning of your
infrastructure.

·         You are service-oriented, and enjoy working with engineers to
make the software development process as painless as possible.

·         You are comfortable writing scripts in ruby/bash/groovy/python
(at least two of those).

·         You are extremely reliable and we can count on you in times of
need and are used to being on-call/pager duty.

·         You have demonstrable experience with Cloud (Openstack /Azure
/AWS), Tomcat, MySQL, Cassandra, Apache, HAProxy, ActiveMQ etc.

*Nice To Have:*

·         Previous experience working with distributed teams - directly
interacting with the development teams.

·         Experience with Puppet, Chef or Docker.

·         Experience with network and server security.

Thanks & Regards,

*KK | Avighna Global Solutions LLC*

1000 Woodbridge Center Drive, Ste 224, Woodbridge, NJ 07095

*Email* k...@aviglo.com

*Ph   *: (888) 928-4456 Ext. 226

*Direct: *732.587.7601

*Fax : *(732) 391-6700/ (732) 582-6655 <%28732%29%20582-6655>