Hi Associate,

Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Position  : Build & Release Engineer Location :  Hartford, CT*

*Duration :  12+ Months*

*Job Description:*

8 years of experience required.

Understand complex existing build scripts.

Ability to support and enhance them - ANT / MAVEN / Windows Batching

Understanding of the principles and best practices of Software
Configuration Management.

Ability to work with rapid, overlapping deployment and release requests.
     ยท

Knowledge with Java, Jenkins configuration, MS SQL Server, Guidewire
product suite, Tomcat.

Familiarity with servers, load balancers, database architecture.

Enhance build and deployment tools through automation using a combination
of Jenkins and scripting.

Implements the automation of code migration from development, testing,
staging through to production.

Maintains and administes the source code repositories

*Thanks &Regards*

Pragyan Dixit

IT Recruiter

Email:prag...@sysmind.com

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2154

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30] <http://www.sysmind.com/>

[image: cid:image002.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image003.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image004.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]