Hi Partners,

Hope you doing well,

I represent GTSS (Global Technical Software Services Inc.) an SRM Tech
Company. GTSSMinds Inc. is a US subsidiary of SRM Technologies. We are a
700m$ CMM-I Level 4, ISO 9001 company. Some of the industries we are
currently cater to
http://www.gtssminds.com/who-we-are/industries-we-serve.htm

Find the Job description below and let me know your interest

*Job Description:       *

Job Role: Server Administration

Location: Elkton, Maryland 21921

Position Type: Contract

Rate: Market

*Responsibilities Include:*

Server Administrator (scoped to United States locations only):

Monitoring of Windows and Linux servers during normal working hours

Remediation of server alerts, including:

Low disk space

Server unavailable

Documentation of tasks and processes

Deployment of new Windows and Linux virtual and physical servers

General Windows server administration, including:

Operating System patching

Software installs, including:

Microsoft .Net

Microsoft Office

Adobe products

First level performance troubleshooting

General VMware virtual hardware administration, including:

Virtual hardware changes in memory, cpus, and disk space

Snapshot management

First level troubleshooting

DNS/DHCP administration in a Windows or IPAM environments

Server inventory management

Escorting vendors to Data Center for service calls

Installation and removal of physical servers and related cabling

Provide backup support for File and Print Services contractor

*Qualifications:*

3 to 5 years of experience performing Windows Server administration

3 to 5 years of experience supporting VMware VSphere Infrastructure

Experience supporting Windows Distributed File Systems (DFS)

Experience supporting Windows print servers and print queues

Experience administering Microsoft Active Directory

Experience administering DNS in a Windows or IPAM environment

Experience supporting network printers and multi-function printer/copiers

Experience with Network Attached Storage (NAS) arrays

Experience supporting enterprise applications, including:

Configuring the application

Working with third-party support

Installing version upgrades

Maintaining licensing & renewals

Reporting

Interfacing with internal teams on the use of the application

Experience working with global teams across time zones and languages

Must be able to work some weekends in the support of maintenance activities

--

Thanks & Regards,

Muthu

Jr.Executive - Talent Acquisition

*G*lobal *T*echnical *S*oftware *S*ervices Inc.

New Jersey , USA

Reach me via Email @ *mu...@gtssminds.com <mu...@gtssminds.com>*| Work  @
609-890-0316 x 821