Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing well!

We have urgent Requirements ,please share best candidate

*Role  ::  UNIX Developer*

Work Location  ::  Bentonville

Duration of Hiring  ::  6 months
Offshore/Onsite  ::  Onsite
Years Of experience  ::  5 to 7 years

Primary skill  :-

UNIX skill set (C/UNIX/ESQLC), Informix, 4GL, C, C++. *We are looking for
an Application developer having knowledge on UNIX, Informix, 4GL, C, C++.*

Detailed job description :-

Migration of processes running on specified UNIX servers to LINUX servers
Coordination with WalMart SMEs, infrastructure teams and Infosys offshore
team
Due diligence - Application analysis and scoping, source code baselining,
access setup, Proof Of Concept (POC) for changes
Analysis phase – Identify impacted components and dependencies, AS-IS
environment setup and validation, Assess compatibility issues with the
new  target
platforms
Development – Code changes and unit testing of the impacted components
Integration testing of the impacted components
Test, Cert/Stage deployment
UAT support
Production deployment
Post deployment support