**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Position: Kronos tester/ QA tester with Kronos*

*Location: Beaverton, OR*

*Duration: 3-6 Months*

*JD:*

Demonstrates proven thorough level of abilities and/or a proven record of
success with one or *more Kronos application modules* doing functional
configuration and/or technical development, including:

·         Product domain expertise in *Workforce Management (WFM),
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), or Customer Relationship* Management
(CRM).  Specific experience with Timekeeping, Scheduling, HRMS, Payroll
preferred.

·         Designing, building, testing and deploying various Kronos
solutions.

·         3+ years of experience developing code for automated tests using
Java, C#, and/or C++

·         Proven track record for troubleshooting and problem solving
common software problems

·         Proven track record for translating functional requirements into
functional test specifications

·         Excellent communication and collaboration skills

·         Experience with Cucumber, SoapUI, and Selenium desirable

·         Experience in agile software delivery (Scrum or XP) desirable

·         Experience developing cloud based multi-tenant applications and
SaaS desirable

·         Identifying and addressing client needs: building solid
relationships with clients; communicating with the client in an organized
and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information;
demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and
communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.