Hi,

Hope you are doing well…

We have an urgent requirement for the position of *Solutions Architect at
Owings Mills, MD 21117. *Please go through the requirement given below and
if you are interested and suitable please send me your updated resume to*
pree...@ntechsol.com* <pree...@ntechsol.com> or you can reach me at
* 410-505-4857*

*Title: Solutions Architect*

*Location: Owings Mills, MD 21117*

*Duration: 4 Months Contract *

*Job Description:*

*About the Position*

·         Currently shorthanded, and need additional resources to fill the
gap

·         High-level design, and oversee overall design, with an eye on
conformance to Client conformity

*Position 1*

·         Focused on document management and PEGA technologies. This
project uses HP Extreme on the back-end.

·         Perform web service integration and batch integration

*Position 2*

·         PEGA project

·         Specific project that uses application to pull in external
documents that are in various formats

·         NASCO handles most enrollment, but most errors are handled
manually

·         Integrating

*Required Skills*

·         10-25 years of technology experience, with extensive experience
in solution architecture

·         Experienced with multiple technologies, specifically, how to
perform integration

·         Healthcare knowledge is a must

·         EXCELLENT communication skills – ability to work with highly
technical solutions, and explain them to non-IT users

*AT LEAST one of the following:*

·         PEGA

·         TIBCO

·         Numbers Edge

·         FACETS

*Preferred Skills*

·         HP Extreme

*Experience with more than one of the following:*

·         PEGA

·         TIBCO

·         Numbers Edge

·         FACETS