*Please send resumes to **mridu...@datagrp.com  <mridu...@datagrp.com>*

Hi,

I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile

*SAP HCM Functional [US Payroll & Compensation]*

*Irwindale CA*

*6-9+ Months*

Utilities experience

Minimum 3-5 years of SAP HCM experience, having implementation experience
in SAP HCM, US Payroll, Org Management

•                Business & IT Stakeholder Management

•                Worked on onsite/offshore model with diverse functional
teams

•                Work with various SMEs to perform reviews and/or Root
Cause Analysis on production systems failures, formulate corrective action
plans, ensure corrective actions are implemented and track their
effectiveness.

•                Monitor and execute IT SOX controls and work closely with
internal and external auditors.

•                Participate in the planning and execution of SAP support
pack and version upgrades.

Worked on business solutions on Enterprise Compensation Management

•             Experience in SAP ECC EhP6 or EhP7 with knowledge of HR
Renewal 1.0

•             Experience in SAP HCM Enterprise Compensation Management
(integration with Performance Management), Performance Management
(Predefined & Flexible PMS technology and understanding of how to enhance
predefined PMS),

•             Have knowledge of Taleo System Administrator and Interface
with SAP Systems
Configure Taleo ATS workflow and integrations; collaborate to provide
systems requirements, based on business and department needs; evaluate and
prepare Taleo's optimization; configure systems based on business drivers
and day-to-day systems optimization; suggest, design, implement and provide
solutions and efficiencies; ensure system meets all data privacy,
compliance and regulations