Hi,

Greetings from American IT Resource Group Inc.!

I would like to touch-base you regarding a job opportunity with our client,
appreciate if you could go through below job detail and let me know your
thoughts as soon as possible.

 *Reply only to vasa...@aitrg.com <vasa...@aitrg.com>*

*Role: Mobile Application Security Architect*

Location: Rancho Cordova, CA

Duration: 6+ months contract

* Job Description*

Ø  12+ Years of overall Enterprise security experience

Ø  3+ years of experience working in mobile security requirements,
architecture, design, or development across multiple domains of security.

Ø  Create end to end enterprise mobile security requirements for Health Net

Ø  Mobility Application Security requirements (Mobility Development
Security Life cycle, Encryptions, Regularity compliance, offline storage
etc.)

Ø  Mobility Device Management requirements - MDM

Ø  Secured Mobility Application Management requirements - MAM

Ø  Mobile Security assessment for mobile applications (Security Code
Review, Threat Assessment etc.)

Ø  Security Testing standards and checklist

Ø  Document mobile security compliance, standards and processes required
for Health Net

Ø  Recommendations the Security Protocols, tools and products

Ø  Experience with enterprise SSO and familiarity with OAuth, Security
Assertion Markup Language (SAML), etc. is preferred.

Thanks & Regards,

*Vasanth** - **Technical Recruiter*

*American IT Resource Group, Inc.*

1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Desk: 312-561-4349 || Email: vasa...@aitrg.com

Skype: vasanth.aitrg <vasanth.ai...@gmail.com> || Gtalk: vasanth.aitrg
<vasanth.ai...@gmail.com>

www.aitrg.com