Hi

Hope you are doing well

I am Smith, working as a recruiter with Infotree Service Inc.

I am currently working on “*VB.Net/Sql Developer*” position with *State of
AZ.*

I will appreciate your response at the earliest, as the managers tend to
move fast!

 *NOTE  :** SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Priority*

*Name (First & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate if need*

*Work Visa Status*, *Expiry Date*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Reason for change*

*Are you fine with drug and background check?*

*Skype ID*

*Last 4 Digit SSN No.*

*DOB(Day, Month)*

*Higher Education, Year of Completion *

*2 References of Manager/ Team Lead with contact number, Email ID, Project
Name*

*Job Title*

*VB.Net/Sql Developer*

*Project Location*

*Poenix, AZ*

*Duration*

*6+ months /Contract to hire*

Budgeted bill rate is between $50-60/hour, with $60.00/hour set as the max
bill rate. The conversion salary will be $75,000.00. Please ensure that you
agree to conversion salary before submitting resources, salaries above this
rate will not negotiated.

*Job Summary*

• Reviewing detailed requirements, designing and writing new programs and
modifying existing programs;

• Testing, troubleshooting and debugging new and changed code;

• Working with shared resources to move code from development to test to
production environments.

*Skills*

*Skill*

*Experience Required*

*Experience you have?*

VB.NET (C# acceptable)

5  Years

SQL Server DBMS

5  Years

SSIS, SSRS

5  Years

NET 3.5, 4.0  Framework

5  Years

IBM MQ

3  Years

Windows 7, 8.1

5  Years

*Additional Requirements updated from last job post:*

Strong *VB.NET <http://VB.NET> or C# application developer* with experience
in *SQL Server*

Preferred candidate will also have exposure to *SSRS and SSIS*

Strong communication skills.

Thanks & Regards

Smith,

Sr. Technical Recruiter