**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Position: SAP MM Consultant*

*Location: Solon/Cleveland, OH*

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

*JD:*

•                    Providing SAP Material management and inventory
management configuration to accommodate design requirements including
procurement processes.

•                    Participating in the projects to assist in the design,
and do the hands-on development and implementation of IT solution related
to procurement.

•                    Analyze the business requirements, design and
configure SAP systems to meet the overall design goals.

•                    Working with the purchasing architect to ensure that
the procurement technical design meets the overall architecture for the
solution.

•                    Participating in project architecture and functional
reviews to help ensure the design meets the overall program/project
requirements.

•                    Ownership of deliverables in SAP MM and IM systems
with including Enhancement of Warehouse management roll over projects.

•                    Design and support interfaces flowing between SAP and
3rd party systems.

•                    Troubleshoot, analyze and monitor IDOCs and resolve
issues properly and able to give training to business teams with
explanations on real practice

•                    Interact with middleware and EDI, and other 3rd party
system teams to create new mappings and process improvements.

•                    Handling issues related to MH, inter module solution
ticket handling and SLA management