Hi,

I have an urgent requirement mentioned below. If you find yourself
comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume
and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me
a call back at my contact number.

*Position: Dot Net Lead*

*Location: NYC, NY*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Job Description:*

*Should be strong in MVC 4, WCF, SQL, JQuery*

*Responsibilities:*

1. Design, develop and support web based solutions

2. Conduct proofs-of-concept discussions and develop prototypes.

3.  Act as a key technical advisor for the delivery team

4.  Understand and contribute to product envisioning, feasibility and
architectural approach definition.

5.  Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver enterprise quality
applications.

6.  Envision new technical capabilities and common application components.

7.  Act as an Onshore and Offshore coordinator.

*Requirements:*

1.  Industry Experience: 7-10 years in Technology

2.  Minimum of 7-10 years of hands-on development experience.

3.  Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills is a must

4.  Education Level: BS/MS required. Strong preference for an advanced
degree in technical domain.

5.  Technical Competencies: C#, WCF, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, JQuery,
AngularJS, SQL, MS Azure, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap and Silverlight

6.  Knowledge of tools like KendoUI, Aspose and Jira is a plus.

7.  Basic understanding of securities industry and financial instruments
(stocks, bonds, mortgages, derivatives instruments, real estate and
insurance).

*Praveen TiwariUnited Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite #
110 Dublin, OH 43017 *

*Direct PH:*

*6144959222 ext 628Fax: 1-866-764-1148 praveen...@usgrpinc.com
<praveen...@usgrpinc.com>*