********Send resumes on adi...@droisys.com*********
<adi...@droisys.com*********>*
*Hi This is Aditya from Droisys, I have multiple requirement for the
positions mentioned below. Kindly send me the resumes.*

*Req-1*

*C# & ETL Developer*

*St. Paul, MN*

*We can do skype for non local*

*Duration: 1+Year*

*MUST HAVE:*

5+ years Microsoft Visual Studio – 2010 or higher

8+ years *.Net* Framework experience

6+ years *C#* development experience

3+ years *ETL* Development experience

5+ years XML

5+ years Microsoft Excel 2007 or higher

5+ years VBA (Excel)

Pentaho experinece

3+ years with Oracle 11G

2+ years with Team Foundation Server (TFS)

*NICE TO HAVE:*

Sisense or other BI reporting tools

Microsoft Access 2007 or higher

Powershell Scripting

SQL Server

Toad

Data Warehouse Development

*Req-2*

*SQL DBA/Oracle DBA in Chicago, IL (contract)*

*SQL DBA/Oracle DBA *

*6+ Months*

*MUST HAVE:*

4+ years *SQL DBA* or System Database Architect experience

3+ years *Oracle DBA* experience

Linux System Admin experience

*NICE TO HAVE:*

Bachelor’s Degree or higher in IT related field

Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)

Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)

*Req-3*

*Java Developer*

*Chicago, IL (contract)*

*NOTE- local candidates **only*

*6+ Months*

*MUST HAVE:*

3-5+ years as a Java Developer

Spring Framework

Eclipse

Oracle database

SDLC Methodologies

JBoss

REST Web Services

Design Patterns

*Commercial Vendor Network Submittal Form:*

Candidates Full Name:

Job #:

Address:

Phone Number:

Email Address:

Hourly Rate :

If H1B, who holds the visa?

Work Status (H1B, EAD, GC, US Citizen):

Best time to reach this candidate by phone?

Will candidate Interview F2F (Yes or No):

If selected, how soon would candidate be available to start?

Skills as they relate to the job:

Name of the individual at your firm who the candidate spoke with about the
position:

Thanks & Regards,

Aditya

Resource Manager

Droisys, Inc.

Santa Clara, CA- 95054

Office: 408-874-8333 x Ext-247 | M: 408 663 9375

Email: adi...@droisys.com

Web: http://www.droisys.com