Hi

My name is *Smith* and I work with Infotree Service. With reference to
your resume
registered on Monster.Com, I have an urgent opening with my client,
for which your resume appears to be a potential match. The opening is with our
leading client –* PepsiCo.*

Note: Please ignore this message if you are currently working directly
or indirectly
at *PepsiCo. *

I have listed the job description for your reference.

*Job Title & ID*      :     *System controller\firmware Engineer*(4638698)
*Location*               :     *Somers, NY*
*Duration*               :    *6 Months*
*Job Description*    :    Under general supervision, formulates/defines
system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or
modify the most highly complex information systems.

Prepares feasibility studies, cost estimates, and detailed specifications
from which programs will be written. May present recommendations to
management. Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and
documentation as necessary. Competent to work in complex phases of
applications systems analysis activities.

May act in lead capacity and provide leadership and training to lower level
analysts. Typically requires a college degree and 7+ years related
experience.

*This is an R&D position that would require some hardware knowledge as well
as software.* I just noticed that I did not put any hardware related items
in the description. Please add the following:

·         *System controller\firmware* development

·         Knowledge of *USB hardware* and software protocols

·         Control of beverage dispensing equipment a plus. Proficiency in
object oriented *programming (C# .NET/Java)* (10+ years)

·         Experience in the development of complex custom hardware/software
platforms

·         Experience coding with *Windows Presentation Foundation(WCF)*
and\or *HTML5*

·         Experience directing the use of best practices for software
architecture, standards, source control tools and defining *API**’s*

·         Experience implementing wireless data collection, transfer and
queuing systems

·         Experience with *PowerShell* scripting

·         Experience with custom *BIOS* implementation

·         Experience with *Windows Embedded*

*Please let me know if you would be interested in this. *

If yes, please forward me your updated resume with the below details ASAP,
so that we can discuss further regarding your interest and feasibility of
applying to this position.* Also, please make sure that you are not working
with multiple vendors at the same time for the same opening as listed above
to avoid conflicts/ duplicacy and authorize one vendor only, for
representing you to the client, if you wish to apply.*

*Please reply below questionnaire:*

1.       Full Name (Legal)-

2.       Previous/Current and expected salary/Pay rate on W2 -

3.       Availability/Notice Period for new job and interview -

4.       Status of previous/current employment (Fulltime/Contract/Part
time) -

5.       Reason for leaving previous/current job -

6.       Immigration status (EAD or Green Card or US Citizen or TN Visa or
Other)-

7.       Highest Educational qualification with Year of completion and
Institute/College/School name-

8.       Will you be able to provide educational document
transcript?(Yes/No)-

9.       Will you be able to provide your last five years of employment
details for verification if needed?(Yes/No) -

10.   Are you fine with drug and background check? (Yes/No)-

11.   Please provide only month and day of your birth.

12.   Please provide only last four digits of your SSN.

Thanks & Regards

Smith,

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Infotree Service Inc.