*Please send resumes to **mridu...@datagrp.com  <mridu...@datagrp.com>*

Hi,

I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile

Job Title: Drupal Developer

Location: NYC NY

Duration: 6 mths +

Job Responsibilities

• Custom programming and responsive web application development for Drupal.

• Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites.

Required Skills

• Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key
contributed modules and core API

• Minimum 5+ years of Drupal hands-on development experience.

• Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and
sites.

• Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into
existing systems.

• Solid understanding of AJAX, HTML5, Javascript, CSS3 and Bootstrap

• Familiarity with source control systems such as GitHub, etc.

• Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure

• Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams
(design, qa)

• Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently

• Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies