Hi ,

Hope you are doing great today!!!!

I have an urgent opening. Please let me know if you are interested for this
position so that I can showcase your candidature.

*Role: Senior Contact Center Consultant*

*Location: **Phoenix, AZ*

*Duration: 6+ month *

*Interview: Phone/ Skype *

*Client : Infosys*

*Years of Experience: 5+*

Skill-set required:

·         Cisco UCCE, UCCX, ICM and hands-on Contact Centre development and
deployment Experience.

·         CCNA, VXML, Cisco modeling, CUIC, telephony SIP architecture  and
design, CVP, Reporting.

·         The resources should have a good understanding of Cross platform
integration ( Cisco , Avaya , Aspect, etc. )

*Kindly note* that we need people with Cisco UCCE, CVP and ICM skills for
Phoenix only.  This will be a scrum team where everyone is expected to be
physically present at one AMEX facility.  Also, we are in need of 6 more
profiles with VXML expertise and any Contact Center background (i.e., Cisco
or Avaya or Genesys or Nuance).

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Neha Gupta*

Sr. Recruiter