Hello,

Hope you are in the best of your health and spirits.

Please find the below Job Description and let me know your interest ASAP..!!

*Role: Senior Software Engineer(Core Java)*

*Location: Wilmington, DE*

*Duration: 6+ months*

Send resumes to *a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com
<a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>*

*LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY*

*Key Skills:*

We are targeting Senior and Lead level folks for this.  Do not consider
anyone with less than 7 years of big company experience.  If you have not
heard of the company that they've worked for, they probably aren't strong
enough for this.

- Core Java, SpringMVC, API Development, REST/SOAP webservices dev,

- Mainly middleware dev

- Agile

- AWS or any Cloud experience is huge.  They are trending in this direction
and these folks would fit in nicely.

- Angular is not necessary, but they will do some minor work with Angular.
Not a deal breaker if they do not have this.

*Interview Process:*

- Technical Phone Interview

- In-person Technical & Job Fit Interview

- Potentially an HR/Recruiter Interview (note, this could be combined
during the in-person F2F interview)

*Job Description:*

-Responsible for the overall technical design, development, modification,
and implementation of computer applications using existing and emerging
technology platforms.

-Analyze internal user needs and desired results and develop software
solutions with responsibility for the delivery of software applications,
with limited or no supervision.

-Develop complex applications using RESTful Web Services/APIs, JMS, Spring,
Maven, Tomcat, and Ajax.

-Write, design, code, test, implement, and debug programs adhering to
corporate requirements and standards.

-Perform application testing and validation, programming, and
documentation.

-Document design decisions and develop software components, adhering to
existing process guidelines.

-Coordinate software installation and monitor implementation process.

-Monitor system performance trends and identify potential issues.

-Serve as an expert and knowledge source for the escalation of complex
application design and development issues.

-Present complex IT concepts and project metrics to both technical and
non-technical audiences.

-Identify opportunities for improvement.

*Qualifications:*

This position requires a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer
Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or a related technical
field and 2 years of experience in job offered or application development.
In lieu of a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science,
Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or a related technical field and
2 years of experience in job offered or application development will accept
a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in the stated field and 5 years
of progressive post-baccalaureate experience as stated. Must have the
following skills through education or work experience: presentation of
complex IT concepts and project metrics to both technical and non-technical
audiences; RESTful Web Services/APIs; JMS; Spring; Maven; Tomcat; Ajax.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Adam Brad*

ERP/EAI SERVICES |Consulting – Development – Staffing

Tel Direct: 919-386-2044 | Fax 347-296-3797

Email: *a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com* <s...@clearthoughtsolutions.com> |
*www.clearthoughtsolutions.com* <http://www.clearthoughtsolutions.com/>

IM: adam.c...@gmail.com <d.ashokre...@gmail.com>

*Partners in your Thought…* *Gateway to Succes*

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which
might be diverting the e-mails to you or click on this link to be removed.
Remove link: mailto: a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me
<s...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me> We are sorry for the
inconvenience.