Hi
Hope you are doing great!!
We have urgent requirement for the below position.

*Job Title:* Java Developer
*Location:* Sunnyvale CA,
*Duration:* 6 months+long termspossible
*Interview type:* face-face
*Job Description:*
*Very Urgent We have required 8+ years of experiance in java developer*
*Local only*

   - Very strong experience in core Java using multi-threading
   - Experience in development using tools like (java script , HTML5 ,
   Angular.js , JQuery
   - Very strong experience in spring, jdbc,hibernate
   - Rest/SOAP experience
   - Ant ,maven

--

Best Regards,

Neeraj Kumar

*Systems America, Inc.*

Phone: 408-419-9200 Ext. 241|Direct: 408-769-3184

*3130 Crow Canyon Place **Suite 425 **San Ramon, CA 94583*

Email: neeraj.ku...@systemsamerica.com <indrara...@systemsamerica.com>

Web: http://www.systemsamerica.com/