*Title: Lead Java / UI Developers*

*Location: Boston, Massachusetts – Locals to the Northeast
RequiredDuration: 1-2 Year Project - Starting in January 2016Phone / Skype
Interview*

*Overview:*
Our client is undergoing a large UI Framework Migration. The migration will
consist of going from Java GWT to JavaScript React. Our client is also
re-doing framework using flex versus flash plug in. Our client is seeking
many UI Leads who also can do hands-on UI portal development.

We are seeking resources that have experience building web based business
applications versus pure web site development.

Candidates must have prior lead experience as well as proven ability to
build business based application.

Financial industry experience is a plus. This will be a long term project
resulting in a new end user portal.

*Skills:*

   - JavaScript
   - HTML
   - CSS
   - React.js or other JavaScript frameworks
   - Flash / Flex
   - Lead experience

--

Thanks,