Hi All

,

Good Afternoon.

This is Prasad from Pronix Inc.,

Please review the below requirement and share me if you have *TECHNICAL
BSA *profile ASAP.

*Technical Business Services Analyst*

*Location: NYC, NY Duration: 6 months*

*Responsibilities:*

·       Responsible for Technical Analysis technologies, writing functional
and user Stories, producing interface specifications and testing related
activities to the middleware services platform.

·       Interfacing with development teams and other teams in digital and
deliver digital solutions in retail and investment banking domains.

*Required Skills: *

·       *8 to 10 years of experience as technical analyst in banking and
financial services domain**(Do not send non-financial resumes)*

·       Ability to work with product , business, application development
teams to define and document functional requirements for SOA/
messaging/services team to build services platform

·      Excellent communication skills.

·      EE   Experience with Agile methodologies.

·       Ability to write technical stories in JIRA/Gherkin.  Experience in
JSON , XML messaging formats

*Nice to Have Skills: *

•   Experience in shared services / enterprise level organization

*If you are interested in the above opening please send me your MS word
resume with the following details.*

·          Full Name              :

·          Contact number     :

·          Email Id                 :

·          Skype id                :

·          Rate Expectation   :

·          Current location     :

·          Relocation             :

·          Citizenship/Visa Status :

·          Availability for Phone Interview :

·          Notice Period             :

--

*Thanks & Regards,*

Prasad ch