Hi,

Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..

*POSITION*

*Ab Initio Developer*

*Durham, NC, US*

*6+MONTHS*

*Overview:*

 Ab Initio* Developer* to join our team in *Raleigh / Durham area.*

*Qualifications:*

In addition to the Data Integration ETL Developer responsibilities, the
position performs the following:
- Develop and document a high level Conceptual Data Process Design for
review by data analysts and quality assurance analysts that will serve as a
basis for writing ETL code and designing test plans.
- Provide accurate development effort estimates based on available
preliminary business requirements of projects and refine as necessary in
order to determine project duration, cost, and resource needs
- Review and understand data specifications and physical data models in
order to write extract, transform and load (ETL) code and construct ETL
components.
- Create detailed design specifications that document for the extraction,
transformation and load processes (ETL) coded for audit and maintainability
purposes.
- Understand the Information Management (IM) software development life
cycle (SDLC) and adhere to development team software standards and best
practices to write code effectively for projects
- Write efficient ETL code within established timelines to successfully
deliver projects on schedule
- Thoroughly unit test ETL code to ensure it is free of errors. Document
the results of unit testing prior to hand off of tested ETL code to the
Quality Assurance department
- Participate in regular technical peer review sessions to identify
non-adherence to standards, design and performance issues/improvements in
ETL code.
- Provide team status in various projects, escalate issues as needed,
assess and communicate risks to the development schedule and project to
represent the Data Integration Development team’s interests in
cross-functional project teams and ensure project success.
- Facilitate cross-functional problem solving sessions to arrive at optimal
solutions accounting for stakeholder needs (e.g. business requirements and
delivery dates) to ensure successful project delivery.
- Coordinate Data Integration Development work with other internal IM staff
and other technical areas in IS within the scope of an assigned project to
ensure stakeholder needs are successfully met.
- Develop end-to-end system design for specific data warehouse applications
to meet the goals of business users of the data.
- Develop schedule specifications to automate and optimize ETL job workflow
(using the Control-M Job Scheduling Software) that can be supported in a
production environment and meet established service level agreements (SLA)
with stakeholders.
- Analyze several aspects of code prior to release to ensure that it will
run efficiently and can be supported in the production environment.
- Manage Data Integration Development Team deliverables in order to
successfully deliver end-to-end projects on schedule

*Qualifications *

Ab Initio              Minimum Years Required           3

ETL                       Minimum Years Required           3

Unix                      Minimum Years Required           1

Teradata             Minimum Years Required           1

Thanks,

*Shilpi Bist*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*

*Staffing|Consulting|Outsourcing*

Phone: 904- 999-4722| Fax: +1 (608)646-8326

E-mail:shilpi.b...@nlbservices.com |Web:www.nlbservices.com

Gtalk: shilpi.recruiter1

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE) & ISO 27001 and 20000-1
Company*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission may contain confidential
information. This information is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity to which it is intended even if addressed
incorrectly. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended
recipient. Thank you for your compliance.

it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.