Hi Associate,

Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Position:   Software Asset Management W/ Flexnet*

*Location:   Los Angeles,CA*

*Duration:   12+ Months*

*Required:-*

8 years’ experience  required

Experience Software Asset Management

3+ Years of experience on  Flexera - FlexNet  suite

3+ years of experience in Software licensing and activation, electronic
software distribution and delivery, software compliance and entitlement
management , Software Monetization

Knowledge of software license compliance and contracting laws and
procurement procedures.

Familiarity with Technical or Datacenter environments essential (hardware,
software, and support programs).

Understanding of software application use and licensing (examples:
Microsoft, Citrix, IBM, Oracle, BMC, HP, etc.) Must understand hardware
technology and configurations in order to understand licensing usage.

Skill in understanding technical documentation and terminology.

 Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting at business unit and corporate
levels.

Experience with data evaluation, trend analysis, and detecting variance
from the norm.

Skilled in project management disciplines and able to multi-task

Experience with auditing 3rd party contracts for contract compliance.

Prefer knowledge of SQL, Access, VBA for Excel Macros, or other more
technical skills.

*Thanks and Regards…*

Pragyan Dixit

Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]408-722-9446 ext. 5099 [image:
cid:image002.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]pragya...@e-solutionsinc.com

ADDRESS:- e-Solutions Inc| 2 N. Market St., Suite # 400, San Jose, CA
-95113,

WEBSITE:- www.e-solutionsinc.com