Hello,

Hope you are in the best of your health and spirits.

Please find the below Job Description and let me know your interest ASAP..!!

*Position: Build and Release Engineer with TFS*

*Location: Bloomington, MN*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

Send resumes to *a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com
<a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>*

*Need EAD OPT/GC, GC and USC Only*

I have an Immediate need for a Build and Release Engineer who is strong
with TFS.

Preference is going to go to LOCAL candidates.

*Job Description:*

*Build Setup Programs (50% of time) *

•             Responsible for building all components of the client's
platform and setting them up for scheduled releases.

•             Should understand the client's framework, follow Best
Practices for build and setup and configure components as required.

•             Assemble components for installation, conduct test installs
of packaged applications.

•             and deploy components to various environments.

*Manage Code Repository (20%)*

•             Maintain code repository in TFS.

•             Improve practices of branching and code merge.

•             Configure TFS reporting suite to custom needs of development
team.

*Provide Setup related Assistance (15%)*

•             Perform unit testing of setup on different environments.

•             Debug and fix issues faced by team in installation of setup.

•             Document setup and deployment process.

•             Maintain versioning of assemblies and components as per the
builds release

•             Coordinate and manage third party and vendor relationships
related to product delivery.

*Improve Setup and Build Process (15%)*

•             Automating setup and build related tasks.

•             Reengineering setup for better user experience.

•             Build a continuous integration system for all our products.

•             Facilitate hot deployments into different environments.

*Requirements: *

Required; Bachelor Degree, 8-10 years experience

Preferred; Masters, 10-15 years experience

*Required Technical Skills :*

•             TFS Code repository

•             Build and setup tools using Microsoft technologies - MSI’s
and msdeploy

•             Continuous integration tools

•             C# .NET/ Visual Studio

•             WCF/Web Services

•             SQLServer 2008

•             Unit Testing/Nunit/MSTest

*Preferred Experience with :*

•             SSIS/SSRS builds

•             Biztalk builds

•             Bringing build controls into the database environment

Non-Technical Skills:

•             Experience in building and deploying applications in a multi
tier environment

•             Experience with modern software configuration management tools

•             Ability to work in an agile development environment

•             Understanding of software development lifecycle.

•             Ability to consider alternative solutions before making
decisions; make timely decisions; makes sound decisions based on adequate
information; makes decisions in the face of uncertainty.

•             Written and verbal communication skills to initiate
professional and effective contact with internal and external customers.

•             Problem solving ability, such as the ability to diagnose
problems by separating essential from non-essential variables; ability to
utilize appropriate resources to resolve an issue through to resolution.

•             Ability to manage multiple projects and demands through to
timely completion.

•             Ability to understand and pick up new tools and technologies
quickly.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Adam Brad*

ERP/EAI SERVICES |Consulting – Development – Staffing

Tel Direct: 919-386-2044 | Fax 347-296-3797

Email: *a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com* <s...@clearthoughtsolutions.com> |
*www.clearthoughtsolutions.com* <http://www.clearthoughtsolutions.com/>

IM: adam.c...@gmail.com <d.ashokre...@gmail.com>

*Partners in your Thought…* *Gateway to Succes*

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which
might be diverting the e-mails to you or click on this link to be removed.
Remove link: mailto: a...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me
<s...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=Remove_me> We are sorry for the
inconvenience.