*Role:                 C++ developer*

Duration:            3 months

Location:            Irving, TX.

Interview:            face to face

Rate:                  DOE

* *

*Role\responsibilities:***

Contractor will be converting C++ code  language to C# and testing it.  The
work will require 2 contractors for 2.5 months to complete the work.   This
project will take our core engine (called the Bonus Engine) that drives our
loyalty programs and convert the legacy code to our new standards (vb.net).
It’s an algorithm based app that can handle massive amount of complex
multi-vendor, loyalty based transactions.  So anyone with good legacy code
conversion work would be good for this.

--

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Sareen Bhaskaran** **|** Sr. Resource Manager **|** **Pro**S**oft
Technology Group, Inc.*

*Email****sar...@prosoftgroup.com* <sar...@prosoftgroup.com>*|** Phone
630-689-2960 x 145**|** Fax 630.725.1900** |** Toll free **630.725.1800*

Alternate email id recruitersar...@gmail.com|* YIM sareen_recruiter ** *

2001 Butterfield Rd, Suite 305, Downers Grove, IL, 60515 | * *
www.prosoftgroup.com

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
presence of viruses. ProSoft accepts no liability for any damage caused by
any virus transmitted by this email.