*POS: Java/Web Services developers – 3 Positions *

*LOC: NYC *

*Duration: 8-10 Months *

* *

*MUST HAVE OUTSTANDING COMM SKILLS*

*Previous start-up and gaming experience will be a big plus*

* *

*Looking for an energetic and organized candidate to fill a long-term
contract opportunity for a Software Developer in our New York office. In
this position, you'll work as a key member of our Engineering team to
design, build and test a groundbreaking product for our client - a premier
global financial institution.*

* *

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*

*  : Be a core developer of a SOA / WebServices platform that integrates
with 3rd party financial and gaming systems.*

*  : Be a core contributor to the development and implementation of a
robust platform for a premier global financial institution.*

*  : Participate in architecture planning and review meetings with our VP
of Technology and Senior Software Tech Lead.*

*  : Participate in technical discussions and implementation meetings with
our in-house team of architects, engineers and project managers.*

*  : Document APIs for 3rd party developers.*

*  : Provide technical support to 3rd party developers integrating with our
platform.*

* *

*REQUIREMENTS:*

*  : BS/BA Degree in Computer Science or Engineering*

*  : 4+ years developing and coding front-end and middle-tier of web
applications.*

*  : Excellent coding and OOP design skills.*

*  : Demonstrated coding experience in two, or more, of the following:
Java, C/C++, Ruby, Python, PHP, Javascript, AJAX.*

*  : Front-end web application development knowledge: CSS, Javascript, AJAX.
*

*  : 3+ years developing web applications on industry app server platforms
and frameworks such as WebSphere, JBoss, Spring, Tomcat, .NET, Rails.*

*  : Proficiency in working with Web service based APIS, including Soap,
XMLRPC.*

*  : Working knowledge integrating SQL based database calls into middleware
and front-end modules and scripts.*

*  : Familiarity working in lean / Agile development processes.*

*  : Understanding of and demonstrated experience in the full software
development lifecycle, including functional and technical specifications,
implementation, QA, deployment and maintenance.*

*  : Ability to work daily in our New York City office.*

** **

** **

** **

*Thanks & Regards,*