Dmitry, Marcelo,

>>> On 5/26/2009 at  6:53 , Dmitry Torokhov <d...@vmware.com> wrote:
> modules/linux/vmblock/linux/control.c-#if LINUX_VERSION_CODE <
> KERNEL_VERSION(2, 6, 24)
> modules/linux/vmblock/linux/control.c:   entry->owner = THIS_MODULE;
> modules/linux/vmblock/linux/control.c-#endif
>
> I just freshly unpacked the 05.22 tarball and modules compiled against
> 2.6.30-rc7 without any issues.

Sorry, you're absolutely right. All this failing actually had me look at the
wrong build log for this issue. I have two project s with open-vm-tools,
one with the released version (was still 2009.03.23) and one rolling
development, to be released. And the compilation of course failed in the older
one.

I'm so very sorry for this.

Dominique