Tracker item #3574402, was opened at 2012-10-03 23:39
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by alpha7
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=989708&aid=3574402&group_id=204462

not just the latest update.
Category: libraries
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

While building your package using our research compiler infrastructure we
noticed the following conflicting declarations:

lib/lock/ulInt.h:499:   extern Bool (*MXUserTryAcquireForceFail)(const char
*name);
lib/lock/ul.c:30:Bool (*MXUserTryAcquireForceFail)() = NULL;

Likely the missing "const char*" in the actual definition does not cause
practical trouble, but in principle permits undefined behaviour.

Best,
Michael