Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

On Sunday, May 19, 2024 11:48:07 PM GMT+5:30 Michael Meffie wrote:
> [...]
> Hello Sahil,
>
> Thank you for your interest in OpenAFS and the "netcat for rx" project idea.
> Yes, this project idea is still of interest, and as far as I know, no one
> has started work on it for OpenAFS.
>
> Although OpenAFS is not currently a mentoring organization for the Google
> Summer of Code, we do welcome participation from contributors and as a
> contributor I will do my best to give you guidance.
>
> Looking for forward to collaborating with you.
>
> Best regards,
> Mike

This is nice to hear. I'll begin by going through the relevant files in the
"rx" directory [1]. I'll also set up a dev environment and will come up
with a plan of what aspects to focus on first. I'll send an update soon
describing my plan.

Thanks,
Sahil

[1] https://git.openafs.org/?p=openafs.git;a=tree;f=src/rx