This is a follow-up to a message (below) from September 2002, in case anybody is interested. As of this morning the nsswitch module mentioned below now works with Solaris as well as Linux. I randomly bumped the version from 0.1 to 0.2 to confuse the innocent.

Grab http://www.unc.edu/~utoddl/nss_pts_0.2.tgz if you're interested. It's GPL'd, 'cause it uses code from samba, so I don't know how that mixes/matches with other OpenAFS contribs. Just do the Right Thing.

Happy computing,
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]