At 12:44 PM 10/29/04, you wrote:
I'm about to upgrade my production machine, and unfortunately I can't test the upgrade before I do...

Ok, I'm game. Clients? Servers? Windows? Unix? Make? Model? Versions? Upgrade what? I assume you mean client because you said "production machine" not "machine(s)". I don't know anyone who runs a cell on one server machine.

As far as Windows is concerned I think 1.3.7300 is one of the most stable so far. A few glitches have been found since then, but it's got so many fixes since 1.2.11 that I can't even begin to enumerate them.

We are still running our Solaris servers on 1.2.11 without issues even though an important bug has recently been identified. We hope to upgrade soon.

Rodney