At 02:19 PM 11/26/04, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
One of the things I have to say thanks for this year is OpenAFS. Just about a year ago I started working with OpenAFS for the first time. Through OpenAFS I have met many new people and have had the pleasure of being able to help improve a product which touches the lives of many people on a daily basis whether they know it or not.

Oh we know it. We absolutely have Jeffrey to thank! Especially we Windows users, who over a year ago felt rather lost when there were no developers within the OpenAFS community. Jeffrey has given his all to provide bug fixes, additions, and overall functionality to the Windows client. All of us at UNCC are very greatful for all his efforts, and I'm sure the same goes for all of us in the AFS community at large. Thanks Jeff!

Rodney